We are happy to offer you a great opportunity for you, your family and friends for the Bordeaux Wine Festival 2018 !!
For its 20th anniversary, the guest of honour will be the prestigious Tall Ships Regatta, a race bringing together the world’s biggest and most eye-catching sailboats for a regatta that will take them from Liverpool to Dublin and then Bordeaux.
The boats will drop anchor in the Port de la Lune on June 14th and set sail again on the morning of Monday, June 18th, in a tall ships parade. Over the 4-day period, Bordeaux will be the capital of wine... and sailing, the theme of this anniversary festival !
Bordeaux-USA can propose a presale for the Wine Tasting Pass, only €16 (instead of €21), look below all the details :-)
It takes the form of an RFID card that can be used in the pavilions and with the festival's various partners.
It gives the right during the five days to :
- 1 tasting glass and holder.
- 12 tastings : 1 tasting at each of the 11 pavilions + 1 "overall favourite” tasting.
- 1 workshop at the Bordeaux Wine School pavilion.
- 1 Tickarte TBM (public transport)
- 1 Eau des Abatilles Collector’s Water Bottle / Cité du Vin offered to holders of the Pass purchasing entry to one of the two special night-time openings of the Cité du Vin (collection on site; limited number).
- 1 reduced price admission to the Monet exhibition. Between Land and Sea : masterpieces from the Musée Marmottan Monet at Bordeaux’s new Marine and Maritime Museum.
- 5 € off the Bordeaux Fête le Vin polo shirt at the pavilion for the Bordeaux Metropole Tourism and Conventions Office.
- 1 glass Crémant sparkling wine and € 5 of tokens to use at the Casino-Théâtre Barrière de Bordeaux (first 500 applicants only, from 14 to 18 June).
- 1 Sud Ouest or Sud Ouest Dimanche newspaper (20,000 copies in total between Thursday and Sunday).
And many other complementary services offered by Bordeaux Fête le Vin’s partners.
► You can buy now your Wine Tasting Pass *** HERE *** until May 29th (ONLY CREDIT CARD). All Wine Tasting Pass will be available from June 7th @ 6:30pm at our premises.
► Any questions ? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
► More info about the Bordeaux Wine Festival 2018 ? Visit their website : CLICK